12 February 2011

The Little Princess

okey okeyy entry kali neh aku taknak banyak cakap sebab dah banyak gmbar beratur berderet menunggu mase untuk di upload . so kali neh aku nak cerita pasal kesayangan aku okeyyy :)

 :: Nur Arissa Yasmin Bt Mohamad Shakor
:: 29/7/2010
"ohh this is my first dayy see the world , thanx Allah thanx MUMMY"
"I want to sleep because I am growing"
"oh no! I seen my mummy did not fast eventhough im sleeping , hee"
"don't take my picture pleaseeeeeeeee"
"ohh im shyy"
"im so sleepyyy mummy"
"I am angry , I just wake up , mummy take my picture , see my hair look messy"
"yeayyyy im already take a bath , smell my armpit , freshieee"
"my aunt said im so chubby but im still cute than her , hee"
"do you look at me? why ? am I cute ?"
"I wanna punch my aunt because she said I have 2 chin! errrr"
"I was playing alone while mummy is cooking"
"yeay , I already can layyyy!"
"zZzzzZz dont disturb me!"
 "am I look like princess ? this is my dress for my cukur jambul & berendoi"
"helpp me ! baba wanna cutting my hair ! I dont like it"
"but............my aunt said im still hot wannabe!"
"I love my toys and I call it pottpettpottpettt"
"time to eat , oh i cant wait , please hurry mummy!"
"asyik mummy dgn abang jea maen psp , bagi adik lah pulakk"
"apesal asyik kalah jer nehhh"
"arghh kalah lagi ! takpe takpe tengok jela ape aku bwt"
"haaa senang makan jea terus takyah kalah2 lagi , heheheh"
"nyumm nyumm sedap nyee psp nehh , tak dapat lah abang dgn mummy nak maen lagi :p"
"my roundd eyess"
"I want to read the book , mummy please teach me , I wanna be clever when I grow up"
"watching wonderpets , dont disturb me"
"I already started to crawling"
"wowww ! mummy is taking my picture!"
"Im so tired mummy"
"I have a lot of clothes , thanx mummy"
"byebyee alls Im going shopping with mummy...."

huhhhh , kalau nak ikotkan bermacam gaye dan bermacam rupa lagi gmbar anak buah aku sorang nehh .
I love her very much , I miss my princess .
baru beberapa hari yang lepas aku dapat call yang my lil princess demam panas and kejang .
:'( oh god ! please safe her !
 I was non-stop crying and praying for her .
when i was treated her at Sime Darby Medical Centre(SDMC) , I suddenly cried see her situation .
please wake up my lil princess !
I LOVE YOUU THOUSAND TIMES :')

13 Feb 2011  , Sunday <3